DoTERRA Essential Oils-Is It the Business For You?
Why you should be considering doTERRA as a business opportunity?
Health is not just about going to a doctor or a pharmacy but it is about making daily choices that impact upon our overall wellness.
Is a doTERRA business a good fit for you?
- Do you have the desire to have a more natural, chemical free lifestyle for you and your family?
- Are you willing to continue learning about essential oils and support other people learning about them?
- Are you willing to share your ideas and experiences with others? An example of this- the other night, my partner came home limping so I used Ice Blue on his heel etc. I passed this experience on to my groups( with more explanation, of course). SIMPLE AS THAT!
- Do you like helping others?
- If you already have a strong belief and passion for essential oils, are you willing to share your belief and passion?
- Do you wish to work with products that are pure, high quality, therapeutic grade?
- Do you wish to work with an ethical, generous company that provides you with great products at wholesale prices plus great incentives that help you get products free or much cheaper?
- Do you wish to work with a company that has a passion for helping the communities from whom they source the products? DoTERRA leaves a huge imprint on communities by providing ethical employment, services, training and education in third world communities.
- Would you like to work from home? Your sponsor can demonstrate a workshop, if you choose to have a one on one session with a client, or a small group of 3-4. It is not cumbersome, nor is a party expected as we don't wish clients to be out of pocket.
- Or you can do most, if not all, of your work online so your clients order online and it is shipped directly to them. You just see your commission and accumulated points at the end of the month and you can choose to buy or put it in your bank.
How do you market doTERRA products?
OK I'm in! How do I get started? (Read my last post and find out what motivated me to jump in and start a doTERRA business)
For instance, for Peppermint, a retail customer would pay $34 while a Wellness Advocate pays $25.50 and 25 points towards another product.
Because the products sell themselves! And if you have the passion and belief in the essential oils that just adds to your success.
You can also comment below this post or email me.
My Pinterest oils board is https://au.pinterest.com/rmarkovics/essential-oils-for-the-family-and-home/
Disclaimer: I am an affiliate for products on this page and for products I love and at no extra cost to you.
Thought you might enjoy some of my posts:
Click Here! for more information regarding "How To Enhance Love and Sex Naturally".